Practice Update 1st March 2022
As of 22nd February 2022 the government have provided no specific guidelines to how Covid-19 infection should be managed within a healthcare setting. We would like to reassure you that we remain to follow previous guidlelines to wear face coverings and to maintain social distancing to protect our staff and patients.
Covid-19 Screening Questions - should you test positive to Covid-19 or have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature or fever?
- New, continuous cough?
- A loss or alteration to taste or smell?
- Any Flu/Cold symptoms
We request that you contact the practice on 01993 702452 to reschedule providing this is not detrimental to your patient care.
• The front door will remain locked
You will be greeted at the door where a member of staff will ask:
• Are you fit and healthy – a medical history may be taken if not already completed
• To use hand sanitiser on entering the building, and exiting the building
• You will be required to bring a face covering and maintain social distancing
• No Cash payments, card payment or online only.
We thank you for your loyalty and continued support through this difficult time.