A payment plan (Denplan) supports regular visits to the dentist and helps you to spread the cost of your dental care with a fixed monthly fee. Visiting the dentist regularly means that problems can be found early, reducing the risk of needing potentially costly and complex treatment. Denplan payment plans can help you to budget for your family’s dental care with no hidden costs – you’ll know exactly what you are paying for and what you will get.
- The amount you pay your dentist is decided by them and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need.
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health you will be placed into one of four fee categories.
- Denplan Care also includes Supplementary Insurance (link to Denplan’s website below) which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees.
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan
Denplan Care For Adults Monthly Fee Rates 2023
Additional options- Denplan Supplementary insurance & Implant Upgrade Cover
For 60p a month you can add Denplan Supplementary insurance which includes:
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK when you are more than 40 miles away from your dental practice
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas
- 24-Hour worldwide Dental emergency helpline
- Hospital cash payment- Up to £62 a night you stay in hospital under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon for dental treatment up to one year.
- Mouth cancer cover- up to £12,000 towards one course of treatment one course of treatment for up to 18 months following disagnosis (smokers are included)
Denplan Implant Upgrade cover:
Speak to the team today