- The amount you pay your dentist is decided by them and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need.
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health you will be placed into one of four fee categories.
- Denplan Care also includes Supplementary Insurance (link to Denplan’s website below) which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Get in touch
Marvellous practice with caring, friendly staff , always thorough and efficient. Would never go anywhere else. I have absolute faith in Helen. Spotted mouth cancer early enough for me to have a complete recovery. Thanks as always.
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees.
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan
Speak to the team today